Another from Randy’s impressive BRKT collection, a Bark River Drop Point Hunter which Randy tells us is based on a Bob Loveless design (including the two tone pins). The hand made grip has been modified with the addition of a palm swell. The blade is 3.5″ long, .155″ thick made of 154cm stainless which rockwells to 58 with BRK’s standard convex grind. The grip on this knife is bocota.
The small Mikro Canadian also seen pictured is a convex ground blade 1.75″ long, .150″ thick and made of A2 steel hardened to 59-60 rc. Again, grip material is bocota.
Enjoy the wallpapers, photography courtesy of Randy Samos – many thanks!
Bark River Wallpapers
I’ve been looking at my webstats, and I’ve changed the resolutions I’m doing as standard to better fit with what you guys are using (seems like widescreen wallpapers are in fashion!). I hope you like ‘em
- 1920 x 1200 Bark River Drop Point Wallpaper
- 1280 x 800 Bark River Drop Point Wallpaper
- 1280 x 1024 Bark River Drop Point Wallpaper
- 1680 x 1050 Bark River Drop Point Wallpaper
- 1440 x 900 Bark River Drop Point Wallpaper
- 1024 x 768 Bark River Drop Point Wallpaper